The cotton tipped detailer
- Thin cylindrical shaped for hard to reach areas
- crimped medium density bristles made from post consumer recycled material
- unique soft cotton tip to prevent scratching
- plastic coated wire core also helps prevent scratching
- ideal for use on suspension linkages, pedals, seat rails, hubs and spokes
- laser etched peaty’s logo on the handle
- made from waxed beech wooD - ONE LESS BIT OF PLASTIC IN THE WORLD
- Packaged using 100% natural Jute string and 100% recycled cardboard
This thin, single core cylindrical brush is the perfect small-space detailing partner to our beasty bog brush and is designed to get into those small hard-to-clean gaps like suspension linkages, pedals, fork braces, seat rails, hubs and in between spokes.
Peaty's Detail Brush
Perfect for tight hard-to-clean gaps like suspension linkgaes, seat rails, hubs and more. The stiff wire core is coated to prevent damage while the thick, super-soft cotton tip also prevents the end of the wire core from scratching paint.